3066Re: Uploading to Wunderground

    Jul 1 7:23 AM

      Carl,

      Firstly, you will need a Weather Underground account. If you do not have one, you will need to visit the main page and sign up.

      http://www.wunderground.com/

      Once you have a WU account, you will need to create a personal weather station account.  Click here to create one:

      http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/usersignup.asp

      The next step is to install the WUHU application.  On the download page, pick the version that is labeled (Current Version).

      The application is available here:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/

      Un-zip the contents of the .zip file to a directory then run the Install.exe application contain within.

      Once installed, run the WUHU application (if you did not run it at the end of start-up).

      Fill in your WU account information.

      If you are running Beta, and it is generating the currdat.lst file in the C:\Heavyweather directory, you will probably be able to hit the start button at that time.

      Note that the application will install itself in the startup folder. When you re-boot, it will automatically minimize itself to the task bar. It will look like this:

      http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/Demos/Demo.htm

      There is a readme.txt file installed along with the application, it is located in Start/Programs/WUHU.

      If after reading the readme.txt you have more questions, post them here.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "carlgenlnrt" <carlgenlnrt@...> wrote:

      > I have a La Crosse 2317 and Heavyweather Beta 2.0 on my computer.
      > What do I need now to send my weather data to Wunderground?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Carl

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic