2544Re: Uploads, Hey John, can you look in to this?

    May 1, 2006

      cgrosby,

      Try checking the rapid fire check box for now. Let me know if that fixes the problem for now.

      I noticed in the open2300 group that some users are having problems with the open2300 software uploading to WU.

      Have there been any recent changes John?

      Thanks.

      See link for description of problem and fix:

      http://www.lavrsen.dk/twiki/bin/view/Open2300/BugReport2006x03x09x183117

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "cgrosby" <cgrosby@...> wrote:

      > I just installed v.195 and I can't upload to WU?
      > I deleted v.192 that worked fine.
      > Is there something wrong with WU or WUHU?
      > Please let me know.
      > My loyal followers are missing my weather reports.
      > Thanks.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic