235Re: Support for WS36xx history.dat file.

  • David Higgins
    Sep 28, 2005
      I haven't encountered any bugs. All the data appears to be just what
      the unit is producing though I haven't done a full comparison as yet
      (but the gust information appears to be correct now)

      Cheers

      David

      <wuhu_software@y...> wrote:

      > David,
      >
      > Do you have any test results for v132 with 36xx history.dat support?
      >
      > Anyone else with a 36xx try it?
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "David Higgins"
      > <higginsdj@b...> wrote:
      > > Thanks. Installed and testing now.
      > >
      > > Cheers
      > >
      > > David

      > > <wuhu_software@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I have added a new version that is available for testing that
      > will
      > > > support the WS36xx history.dat file monitoring. It is available
      > from
      > > > the alternative download site (see main page). The file is
      > > > WUHU132_32.zip.
      > > >
      > > > I took a guess on the "New rain" field to mean 1 hour rainfall.
      > If
      > > this
      > > > is not the case, let me know and I will change it.
      > > >
      > > > If you have a WS36xx and would like to give it a go, please
      send
      > me
      > > > feedback after testing.
      > > >
      > > > Please be sure to check your WU and CWOP uploaded data for
      > accuracy.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic