23014Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Cannot get WUHU to read 2811 software.

  • H. Smith
    Aug 2, 2014
      I may be wrong but I think that when the HW Pro application is open the updates occur more frequently.

      It is a Windows service that actually updates the file but does it more often when talking to HW Pro for some reason.

      Updates with HW Pro are 1 minute, service only 5 mins, but that is just going from memory.

      On Saturday, August 2, 2014 9:46 AM, "Han Brouwer-Keij han.brouwer-keij@... [wuhu_software_group]" <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      It is not necessary to keep HW Pro open constantly. You need it only to startup WUHU then you can shut it down. Thats the way I do it with my WS-2800-1-IT .

      On 2-8-2014 15:13, wuhu_software@... [wuhu_software_group] wrote:

      Firstly, find the file on your HD called CURRDAT.LST (in lower case). Verify that as long as HW Pro is running that this file is updating once per minute. You must always keep HW Pro open to work with WUHU.

      Next, in WUHU, hit the Setup button on the main screen, select the General tab. Select HW monitoring mode (currdat.lst), then browse to the location of the file that you had located earlier. Exit the setup by clicking the Ok button, hit Start on the main screen.
      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2014.0.4716 / Virusdatabase: 3986/7965 - datum van uitgifte: 08/02/14

      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2014.0.4716 / Virusdatabase: 3986/7965 - datum van uitgifte: 08/02/14

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic