22694Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: New weather station recommendations

  • Don Lafferty
    Dec 26, 2013
      Glad to hear it Chris!  You'll love the Davis.

      On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 4:02 PM, <crholt@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      Thanks to all to responded!  I had no idea that a Davis could be had for much less money than I had thought.  My wonderful wife got me the Vantage Vue for Christmas through that great deal at RainmanWeather.  Looking forward to it arriving!

      Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

      Chris Holt