22665Re: [wuhu_software_group] New weather station recommendations

  • Radu Eugen
    Dec 12, 2013
      On Thu, 12/12/13, crholt@... <crholt@...> wrote:

      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] New weather station recommendations
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, December 12, 2013, 1:30 PM

      How much do you intend to spend for the replacement of your La Crosse 2308 ?
      It's all about money. If you spend more you'll have a better quality, if you spend less your expectations cannot be very high.
      There is an interesting offer of new Oregon 300 or so, a copycat of Davis older modell, but the price around 500 USD is not too tempting for someone who cannot spend so much for just a hobby.
      Think about it !

      All the best to you, Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania, Europe.
      IBIHOROR9 and IBIHOROR10, La Crosse, cheap, all the way.

      Fellow WUHU'ers,

      My trusty LaCrosse 2308 seems to be nearing the end of its
      life after 7 years.  Unfortunately, a Davis is out of
      my reach, but does anyone have recommendations for a
      "second tier" weather station (LaCrosse, Oregon
      Scientific, etc.)?

      Any input will be greatly appreciated!

      Chris Holt
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic