      Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 4:43 PM
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] WUHU and Cumulus

      Hi,

      I have a problem.
      I want create a website with cumulus.
      Only cumulus did not read the easyweather.dat file.

      I use Heavyweather to read the weatherstation data. (works fine)
      WUHU read the Currdat.lst file (works fine)
      The WUHU action file create the easyweather.dat fila and send this to the map cumulus/data.
      We put in cumulus the correct place to read the easyweather.dat file but no succes.

      We checked all the settings with an other system that have the same config and there it works fine.

      Who can help me.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic