22591RE: Comment about Weatherlink

    Nov 17, 2013

      Steve,

      If you have WUHU set up to read the history records on start up, any data in the logger that has not already been uploaded should be uploaded after the records are read.

      This should happen automatically as long as you do not have the following in the [General Settings] section of your Configuration.INI file:

      DAVISVP2 Enable History Retrieval=0

      ---In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Anyone that has Weatherlink installed with their Davis in case you were not aware.
      There is a WU addon, and when installed it has a section to upload archived data to WU. This came in handy when I was without internet for a day & 1/2. It allows you to pick the start and end time of the data you want to upload.
      I was able to fill in some blanks on my WU page.
      Of course I always use WUHU for my regular uploads.
      John from WU developed this addon.