22587Re: [wuhu_software_group] Not uploading

  • Tony Randazzo
    Nov 15, 2013
      Mark -
      When you say  no more uploads, I will assume the following:
      1. You are getting updates to your desktop weather unit, but those updates are not showing up in your WUHU software
      OR
      2. You are getting information from your desktop weather unit, those updates are showing in your WUHU software, but not updating to a particular location

      If it is #1 -
      Shutdown WUHU
      disconnect your unit from your computer.
      disconnect your unit from power cord (if plugged in)
      remove all batteries (if unit has batteries)
      WAIT 30 seconds.....
      Reinstall batteries
      Reinstall plug
      Reconnect unit to computer
      Restart WUHU
      see if uploads begin working
      Report back...

      If it is #2
      May want to verify that, if your running a firewall, WUHU is being allowed to connect.  Update MAY have screwed up your settings.
      Report back...

      ~Tony

      Sent: Friday, November 15, 2013 9:26 AM
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Not uploading

      New to this. Had a couple of days where things were going nicely. Then Windows had an automatic update and reboot. Now, no more uploading. Data is seen on my computer screen, but no more uploads. What am I missing? Thanks, Mark
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic