22559Re: [wuhu_software_group] My station

  • Jaye Ellen Burke
    Oct 28, 2013
      Where would I find "Lost Password"???  It's baffling, as I have been feeding weather for many years as KTNGALLA2, but now my station is not to be found.  Oh, and you seem to be from my original Stomping Grounds in Sunnyvale CA ---  have had my email (jaye.ellen@...) also for a very long time.  I have no idea what and/or when things went wrong.  I noticed it after rebooting the station (an Oregon Scientific WMR200a) and things went south from then.

      On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 12:33 PM, Alan Steremberg <alans@...> wrote:

      How did you lose access?  Did you try "lost password"? or did you lose access to the email address it is attached to?

      On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      Hi ---

      Somehow I lost access to KTNGALLA2 so tried setting up a new station, FTNGALLA10, in an attempt to assure the correct Password / ID.

      Sadly, the log is full of passwordid errors, and I hope someone can help me resolve my problems.

      Thanks in advance !!!

      Jaye Ellen Burke

      --
       Alan Steremberg  |President