22533RE: Campbell Scientific Data Loggers

  • sparkledthunder
    Oct 13, 2013

      I am about to get started and uploaded sample programs with field allocations from Heath in the Files section. Mostly curious about success stories and tips. The big hurdle will be converting historical existing formats to WUHU acceptable formats. I am not sure how to handle this yet.

      Thank-you.

      ---In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, <don@...> wrote:

      It looks like there is a setting for them in the software.  Have you tried using it?

      On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 12:55 PM, <robalbee@...> wrote:

      Is anyone having success using this software with Campbell Scientific Data Loggers?

      Help would be greatly appreciated!