225Re: Request for a 36xx history.dat file.

    Sep 23, 2005
      Steve,

      Thanks for the offer. I fetched the one off of the Lacrosse website
      and it seems to work fine.

      I am wondering if you could tell me what the meaning of the "new
      rainfall" field in the history.dat file for the ws3600 is? Do you
      know if that is 1 hour or 24 hour rainfall?

      I do not have a 3600 so I am guessing here.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "stevech" <stevech@s...>
      wrote:
      > I have some history data if you want it. I asked for people to send
      some to
      > me, but didn't get any yet - hoping to use it to check my
      software...

      > I have a VB6 program to parse the WS3610's history.dat and write it
      as a
      > plain text file, and am working on a version to write the last X
      days of
      > selected values as a big-font HTML file for use on the home theater
      PC-to-TV
      > link.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic