22484RE: Reseting Water Year

    Sep 27, 2013

      I have never used an Envoy so I am not sure if this works or not.

      There is a button on the main screen, at the left of the rain total column in the statistics area.

      Try hitting that to reset the rain total.

      It works on a Davis VP2 and may work with the Envoy as well.

      ---In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, <steve.rogowski@...> wrote:

      Hello, as Oct 1 approaches, I was wondering how do I reset my water year so WUHU resets precipitation to 0.00"? Is there a place in WUHU to do this or must I do this to my Davis Envoy? If I have to do it to my Davis Envoy, I am guessing its in the weatherlink software somewhere?

      Thanks,