22477Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Time to Upgrade Weather Station

  • Don Lafferty
    Sep 21, 2013
      I got my Pro 2 at Rainman Weather using the same kind of trick as above and got my station plus weatherlink for around $550 minus the fan.

      I think the price is a little more than that now but if you do the email me the price trick it's quite a bit less than the $684 listed.

      Don

      On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 4:38 AM, Sunshine Kukulcan <sunshine.is.always@...> wrote:

      As we speak, I am upgrading to Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus Wireless with Fan Aspiration from a LaCrosse which lasted less than a year.
      Yes, the Davis is expensive, but here's a tip not many know for a fairly large discount.

      Go to Ambientweather.com and sign up for an account. Once signed up and logged in, go to the Davis products section. You will see that all prices are lined out.
      Choose the ones you are interested in, enter your email and you will be sent the discounted price.

      I got my entire rig for just a few dollars over 1K. NOW thats a DEAL.

      Best wishes for sunny skies,
      Sunshine/Jenna