22476Re: Time to Upgrade Weather Station

  • Sunshine Kukulcan
    Sep 21, 2013

      As we speak, I am upgrading to Davis Vantage Pro2 Plus Wireless with Fan Aspiration from a LaCrosse which lasted less than a year.
      Yes, the Davis is expensive, but here's a tip not many know for a fairly large discount.

      Go to Ambientweather.com and sign up for an account. Once signed up and logged in, go to the Davis products section. You will see that all prices are lined out.
      Choose the ones you are interested in, enter your email and you will be sent the discounted price.

      I got my entire rig for just a few dollars over 1K. NOW thats a DEAL.

      Best wishes for sunny skies,
      Sunshine/Jenna
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic