22465Re: Site errors

  • KNHBRIST1
    Sep 11, 2013
      Was it a temperature error (No change in temperature over the last xx hours?)? WU has a bug on their temperature check that they are fixing now. In addition if you get one and click the link to acknowledge, it does not work. They will roll out a fix to this issue this week.
      I would not blame your station for this error, it is may not real.

      > Yes I think you're right Chris. I don't see your errors either.
      >
      > I've never seen any error on my page. Don't know if that means I'm lucky
      > or what.
      >

      > On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Chris Mattingly <chris@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > I have errors on my page too (need to ask Santa for a new station for
      > > Christmas ;) ). I just looked so I know they are there from my view.
      > >
      > > But I bet you won't be able to see them, as I do believe they are only
      > > shown to the station owner. (KNCKERNE3 is my station.)
      > >
      > > You might see the station "note" that I put up there...
      > >
      > > -Chris
      > > On Sep 10, 2013 10:37 PM, "Don Lafferty" <don@...> wrote:
      > >
      > >> **
      > >>

      > >> Hmmmm. It might if I could see the errors but all I see when I click on
      > >> that link is your normal daily page.
      > >>
      > >> I'm just trying to figure out where to see these errors so that I know
      > >> what you're referring to. I thought maybe it was because I was logged in
      > >> but that doesn't make any difference.
      > >>
      > >> Here's a link to what I see at the top of the page. When I scroll down I
      > >> just see the rest of the graphs and then the tabular data but nothing about
      > >> errors.
      > >>
      > >> http://screencast.com/t/jwcPJA8Ywx
      > >>
      > >> Don

      > >> --
      > >> The day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners is the day they start
      > >> making something that doesn't suck.
      > >>

      > --
      > making something that doesn't suck.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic