22464Re: [wuhu_software_group] Site errors

  • Don Lafferty
    Sep 10, 2013
      Yes I think you're right Chris.  I don't see your errors either.

      I've never seen any error on my page.  Don't know if that means I'm lucky or what.

      On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Chris Mattingly <chris@...> wrote:

      I have errors on my page too (need to ask Santa for a new station for Christmas ;) ).  I just looked so I know they are there from my view.

      But I bet you won't be able to see them, as I do believe they are only shown to the station owner. (KNCKERNE3 is my station.)

      You might see the station "note" that I put up there...

      -Chris

      On Sep 10, 2013 10:37 PM, "Don Lafferty" <don@...> wrote:

      Hmmmm.  It might if I could see the errors but all I see when I click on that link is your normal daily page.

      I'm just trying to figure out where to see these errors so that I know what you're referring to.  I thought maybe it was because I was logged in but that doesn't make any difference.

      Here's a link to what I see at the top of the page.  When I scroll down I just see the rest of the graphs and then the tabular data but nothing about errors.

      Don

      On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      I scroll down the WU page to where the individual stations are listed.  I click on my own KTNGALLA2 and voila, up pops weather station errors.  http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KTNGALLA2 listing problems from 23 days ago.  Does this clarify anything?

      On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

      I'm curious Jaye Ellen, where do you see the error reports?

      Thanks
      Don

      On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      Hi --- I noticed WU reporting major errors from my station.  It said they happened 23 days ago.  While this may have been true then, it is NOT now.  Is there any way to delete these error messages?  Both errors referred to time / date / Daylight Savings settings, none of which are true at this time.

      Please let me know if there is anything I can do to accomplish this.

      Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2