22461Re: [wuhu_software_group] Site errors

  • Jaye Ellen Burke
    Sep 10, 2013
      I scroll down the WU page to where the individual stations are listed.  I click on my own KTNGALLA2 and voila, up pops weather station errors.  http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KTNGALLA2 listing problems from 23 days ago.  Does this clarify anything?

      On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

      I'm curious Jaye Ellen, where do you see the error reports?

      Thanks
      Don

      On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      Hi --- I noticed WU reporting major errors from my station.  It said they happened 23 days ago.  While this may have been true then, it is NOT now.  Is there any way to delete these error messages?  Both errors referred to time / date / Daylight Savings settings, none of which are true at this time.

      Please let me know if there is anything I can do to accomplish this.

      Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2