22454Re: [wuhu_software_group] currdat.lst in Windows 8

  • Don Lafferty
    Sep 9, 2013
      Are you running HeavyWeather?  That's the only way you're going to get the curdat.lst file.

      On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 6:10 PM, charlie.harmon1942 <charlie.harmon1942@...> wrote:

      OK - I resolved the download and installed the WUHU software. The zip file was incompatible so I extracted it with explorer and it worked OK. Now I can't find the currdat.lst file. I've searched the entire computer to no avail. I've also experienced a similar problem with Windows 7. What Now????