22398Re: [wuhu_software_group] Don - NOAA Report

  • Steve Rogowski
    Aug 3, 2013
      Don,

      I was able to run it ok. Just wanted to thank you again for this program!

      Steve R

      On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 11:14 AM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:

      Yeah send me the files.

      On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 10:12 AM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Don, I have two .dat files one for Lacrosse and one for Davis. Ran reports today for July. I was able to print the LaCrosse and not the Davis (Could not load MigraDoc.renerring) error.
      Also, on the Davis .dat file it is not showing August data, but Lacrosse file does. Looking at Davis .dat file it is updating.
      Any thoughts?