      That should work by setting the Wunderground camera setting to URL rather than upload.

      If you have a server you can upload to you might be able to do it the same way I am.  Of course with URL someone at Wunderground needs to take a look at my url and approve it.  That can take a few days they say.

      Don

      On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Tony Randazzo <tony@...> wrote:

      Hi Don -
      That’s been my issue as well....viewing is fine, but the uploads don’t work, they are few and far between.  I have set my up for 3000 and it does save all of them, but they just wont upload to my website.
      it is not an issue with my server, it’s a problem on the camstreams side.
      So I too am interested in receiving an answer to this as well.
      Tony

      Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 10:49 AM
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Live Streaming Assistance

      Does anyone else use Camstreams to ftp images to Wunderground?

      I really like the live stream but their ftp client leaves much to be desired.

      I can't get it to connect to Wunderground so I configured it to upload to my server.  I also set max uploads to 100 hoping that would keep uploading but all it does is make 100 files with the numbers from 0 to 99.  I should have know it would do that.

      So I will set it to upload just 1 image and see if it overwrites but it didn't seem to do that yesterday.

      Any thoughts on just getting it to upload to Wunderground would be good.

      Don

      On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:
      I just signed up for Camstreams and got it working with the exception of the FTP to Wunderground.

      Have you been able to send images to wunderground with yours?

      Don

      On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM, Tony R <tony@...> wrote:

      Yes your assumption is correct :) I am currently using CAMSTREAMS.COM
      but would like to keep my options open, you know just incase it goes "pay to use"
      So again...no problem, your assumption was and is 100% correct.

      I did read over quickly this evening, and will most likely look it over a little bit more in depth on Wednesday or Thursday.

      But in advance of that, THANK YOU for your help.
      Tony