22359Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WeatherBug Backyard Webcams Workaround

  • Bob Tyszka
    Jul 10, 2013
      On 7/10/13 6:48 PM, weatherbugnathan wrote:

      Got an update from my CTO. Give us a little bit longer to get this done. We've been swamped busy lately, but everyone's cameras are on a list and being show to our met team. As soon as we have a chance to work on this we will. Thanks for your patience!

          Will this be open to only those on the list or will it be available to any station with a webcam?

      Thanks;

      --

      Bob Tyszka
      California City, CA

      Click
for California City, California Forecast

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic