22331Re: my weather station has stopped reporting

  • marcelcanine
    Jul 1, 2013
      OK one last time do you have enable uploads checked under setup> weather underground? Before you can make any changes to the setup page you must click the stop button on the main page. After making the change you them must click OK and then start button to restart WUHU. The attachment you sent did not include the setup page so again we have to guess

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      > Probably a bad sensor --- it has never worked and I've only had this thing
      > a month or so.
      >

      > On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 8:13 PM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Because it's broken? ;)
      > >

      > > On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 6:02 PM, Jaye Ellen Burke <jaye.ellen@...>wrote:
      > >
      > >> **
      > >>

      > >> for sure my humble apologies. Now, if you can tell me why my UV sensor
      > >> is not working --- !!!
      > >>

      > >> --

      > > making something that doesn't suck.

    • Show all 31 messages in this topic