22261Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU Tweet no longer working

  • Don Lafferty
    Jun 14, 2013
      If you got a new message then everything is setup correctly with WUHU_Tweet but you must have something wrong in WUHU that calls it.  You need to put it into your Actions.

      On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 9:19 AM, wstlb1975 <kareldboer@...> wrote:

      WUHU_Tweet wil not running after replace WUHU_Tweet and copy the new dll into the WUHU map.

      When I double click on WUHU_Tweet.exe I found a new wuhu message on twitter.