22252Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU Tweet no longer working

  • Don Lafferty
    Jun 13, 2013
      I've done some searching and it looks like there is a replacement for the old DLL but it will require that I update WUHU_Tweet.  I will see if I can get it done tonight.

      Don

      On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 6:22 AM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:
      The problem is the DLL that I use (written by someone else) is broken.  I will attempt to figure out a solution but I am at work until 5 pm PDT today.

      Don

      On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 5:07 AM, roadrunner2408 <roadrunner2408@...> wrote:

      I can confirm that WUHU_Tweet is still not working after more than 38 hours.