22238Re: Installed a Peet 2100 and how do I log data for an extended period

    Jun 11, 2013
      In the setup, you set the history depth up to 1 week of data. This is the data that you can view live.

      If you want to collect history for longer periods, enable the writing of this history file. New history files can be created each month automatically to keep the file size manageable.

      Wind "gust" is the highest value seen in the past 10 minutes I believe. All data sent by the console is saved.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "pavlicekgov" <pavlicekgov@...> wrote:

      > So I installed the Peet 2100. Everything works just fine, just a little hussle because I did not read that you have to set the barometer. As am just testing this, I did not set it. Good thing the log shows the barometer is the problem. Disabled it and it is fine.
      >
      > I wonder about how things are logged though. Because I want to let it log standalone and may be untouched for weeks, how does it log the data. I ama bit nervous about the remark that you cannot log more than 24 h?? Does it make a log file itself and then continue or what do you have to do to get things logged in .csv format? I can't do it manually all the the time so..
      >
      > Also: does it register the 0,25 s or 0,5 s windspeed peaks? Does it rad out the peet logger or not?
      >
      > Thanks in advance!
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > gov

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic