22237Installed a Peet 2100 and how do I log data for an extended period

  • pavlicekgov
    Jun 11, 2013
      So I installed the Peet 2100. Everything works just fine, just a little hussle because I did not read that you have to set the barometer. As am just testing this, I did not set it. Good thing the log shows the barometer is the problem. Disabled it and it is fine.

      I wonder about how things are logged though. Because I want to let it log standalone and may be untouched for weeks, how does it log the data. I ama bit nervous about the remark that you cannot log more than 24 h?? Does it make a log file itself and then continue or what do you have to do to get things logged in .csv format? I can't do it manually all the the time so..

      Also: does it register the 0,25 s or 0,5 s windspeed peaks? Does it rad out the peet logger or not?

      Thanks in advance!

      Regards,

      gov
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic