22205Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieve

  • RJ K
    May 29, 2013
      I have a LaCrosse WS3600 with direct serial access. Just loaded WUHU onto my new Windows 8 computer and bought a new USB to serial adapter that is Windows 8 compliant (~$30) that has FTDI driver dated 1/18/2013, version 2.8.28.0. Even though the serial port(COM6) opened successfully, all I'm getting is a "Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console." The setup is all similar to my previous Vista-based system that worked fine for years.

      What should I do now? Any help would be most appreciated.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic