22170Re: [wuhu_software_group] How to control a WS-2308 with win7 64-bit computer

  • Han Brouwer-Keij
    May 22, 2013
      Witch Heavyweather do you mean? I use Heavyweather pro WS2800 with windows 7 64 bit and it works fine. Before I used WUHU I used Heavyweather publisher and that worked also fine. Now I use Heavyweather pro WS2800 to fill the currdat.lst file with data and WUHU to read that and publish it on the internet.

      greatings,
      Han

      On 22-5-2013 7:26, a7t@... wrote:

      We need to control a Lacrosse WS-2308 using a computer running Win7 64-bit, and without a serial port. [Our old 32-bit machine had a serial port, and Heavyweather ran just fine. But Heavyweather does not work under Win7 64-bit.]

      1. Can you install WUHU and use direct serial mode to control and collect data from a Lacrosse WS-2308 weather station on a Win7 64-bit computer?

      2. Does anyone have a list of the actual commands you would type in at a terminal to control the WS-2308?

      3. I'm aware of the potential problems with "cheap" usb to serial adapters. I have one. I have a terminal program (accessport). With a list of the WS-2308 commands, I might be able to determine whether the adapter can communicate with the WS-2308.

      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2013.0.3343 / Virusdatabase: 3162/6346 - datum van uitgifte: 05/21/13

      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2013.0.3343 / Virusdatabase: 3162/6346 - datum van uitgifte: 05/21/13

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic