22135Re: [wuhu_software_group] Sporadic Action File "On Weather Upload"

  • John Liss
    May 16 6:11 AM
      Question would be what else is running in the OS. Antivirus, adobe or iTunes, etc doing something else when it freezes?

      What are the cpu, memory, network and disk counters doing?

      It also could be lag from the FTP session...