22114Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: New to WUHU with a Problem

  • Don Lafferty
    May 13 6:03 AM
      WUHU has one of the smallest footprints of any software I use.  What other programs do you have running that were also running on your other machine?

      I've had WUHU on several different machines for many years and it's never caused any problems.

      Don

      The bad readings are while running Cumulus which is one of the reasons I want to switch to WUHU. WUHU was running great but after a couple hours I again am having the same issue as I was having on the net book. The computer will reboot saying the computer has recovered from an unexpected problem. I thought the netbook problem was not enough mem but this computer has 3gig. Any ideas? Thanks. Jim