      From: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don Lafferty
      Sent: Monday, May 06, 2013 10:54 PM
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Request for NOAA climate record feature

      There is a new version that will create a web page of the table.  It doesn't create any thing else now but thought I would see if there is any feedback.

      Steve:  Yes I plan to make the changes you suggested but wanted to put this out real quick.

      Let me know if this is on the right track.

      I can also make this program FTP files if we decide it should do that at some point in the future.

      Don