22015Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Request for NOAA climate record feature

  • Don Lafferty
    Apr 25, 2013

      I'm not sure what "directly off the Internet" means.

      I also don't know what you mean by digest.

      I use a web browser to log in to Gmail and that's how long reply strings get hidden.

      Perhaps you use a mail reader instead of a browser?

      I tend to forget there are many people using technology that have low bandwidth and are not using the same tools I use.   Rather than wish people would do what I want them to I just use tools that allow me to hide things that annoy me.

      But I will attempt to keep the long chains to a minimum.

      Don

      On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Edith <edith.thornburg@...> wrote:

      gmail only *hides* lines below _while_ you are replying. It does not delete them. I am on digest. If the replies start to get too long, the last few emails are not visible.
      I have been all through my settings. There may be something in your software that does that for you, but I read mine directly off the internet.
      Edith
      Who also would LOVE people to edit unnecessary parts of replies ;)