21984Re: [wuhu_software_group] Question about Rainfall Reporting

  • Han Brouwer-Keij
    Apr 19, 2013
      Perhaps you can read data from your history.dat file.

      greetings,
      Han

      On 20-4-2013 2:43, Rogo wrote:

      All -

      I have a question about the rainfall reporting that WUHU does for CWOP. I see one value being reported (or at least that shows up on MesoWest which is for the last 24 hours).

      Other stations report multiple rainfall periods, 1hr, 3hr, 6hr, 12hr in addition to 24hr. Can CWOP stations do that? If so, is it possible to have WUHU report this data?

      I ask because I am in the profession and I plot this data on shorter time frames and I noticed my station only comes up for a 24hr plot, not the shorter ones.

      Thanks!
      Steve

      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2013.0.3272 / Virusdatabase: 3162/6256 - datum van uitgifte: 04/19/13

      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2013.0.3272 / Virusdatabase: 3162/6256 - datum van uitgifte: 04/19/13

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic