21845Re: Disappearing Icon

  • Ken
    Mar 26, 2013
      Possible solutions differ across operating systems. Place to start is with the Task Manager to ascertain if the app is still present/loaded.

      My copy is running XT and I've not lost the icon but there is an anomaly -- Task Manager doesn't show it as active in the applications list. I'm not sure why. I run Heavy Weather to interface to it and that may have made it a child process. Seems odd though. Minimizing also removes the larger taskbar reference -- again unusual.

      Maybe Heath will have a better idea.

      Loss of the icon if it is still active might be OS related.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ronw72" <1rondee@...> wrote:

      > Sorry,
      >
      > The W on the task bar for WUHU. I have to reboot to get it back.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Ron
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <yahoo@> wrote:
      > >
      > > One of my favorite icons was John Wayne. He's dead. Which icons are you talking about? I am at a bit of a loss here.
      > >
      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ronw72" <1rondee@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I have had this problem in the past and never did find or get an answer to the problem.
      > > >
      > > > It has started happening again. Has anyone had this problem and what do you do the resolve it?
      > > >
      > > > Thanks,
      > > >
      > > > Ron

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic