21745Re: Yahoo Message Boards

  • weatherbugnathan
    Mar 6, 2013
      I know the forum admin over there, so I'd be happy to chat with them about it if the event ever came for there to be a need to transition over there. The admin seems great, and I think they'd welcome us all over there just fine.

      Additionally, It's super easy to roll a dedicated forum site. I'm about to signup for unlimited web hosting, so if WUHU ever needed a dedicated forum site, I'd be happy to provide the bandwidth if need be if the time ever came for it.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "jack10562" <jack10562@...> wrote:

      > All, There is a weather forum I frequent, WXForum.net
      > They have an (underutilized) WUHU sub-section. Perhaps someone from here can contact one of the site administrators (saratogaWX, or SLOweather) to inquire about moving the group there in the event Yahoo shuts these boards down.
      >
      > Jack
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "touristua" <somesvl@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear friends, if they shut down the Groups, may be we need now to think where we will discuss WUHU in future? Maybe we can open some wuhu separate forum?

      > > > I have never used the Yahoo Message Boards but I would not be shocked if they shut down the Groups at some point.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic