21740Re: Yahoo Message Boards

  • jack10562
    Mar 5, 2013
      All, There is a weather forum I frequent, WXForum.net
      They have an (underutilized) WUHU sub-section. Perhaps someone from here can contact one of the site administrators (saratogaWX, or SLOweather) to inquire about moving the group there in the event Yahoo shuts these boards down.

      Jack

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "touristua" <somesvl@...> wrote:

      > Dear friends, if they shut down the Groups, may be we need now to think where we will discuss WUHU in future? Maybe we can open some wuhu separate forum?

      > > I have never used the Yahoo Message Boards but I would not be shocked if they shut down the Groups at some point.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic