21713Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Action File

  • Kris Olmstead, W2FLR
    Feb 9, 2013
      John, you and Heath responded at the exact same time with the same
      conclusion. Yes, I'm FTP'ing to GoDaddy but no one there knows if/what
      the FTP limitation is. I may have to go back to hosting my own web page
      which isn't all that bad, just one more thing to keep an eye on.

      Thanks to both of you.