21711Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Action File

  • John Liss
    Feb 9, 2013
      First i would reboot your router.
      Some older routers don't handle lots of open connections well.

      Then test

      Next, call your Hosting provider that hosts your website/FTP services.

      I know godaddy for one limits the number of FTP sessions, and stops them if they see too many.