21700Re: CWOP Lat and Long Not Accepted

  • Ken
    Feb 3, 2013
      Also obvious is the difference between him and Heath. Dumb questions are a matter of viewpoint. If you don't have the answer, it ain't dumb. Now I can be as brusk as the next guy. Heath goes beyond patient. This guy totallymakes up for that. The law of averages wins another round.

      Some people can only feel self-worth by putting down those around them. Sad life then.

      Ken KB9EU

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Vince Harzewski wrote:

      > Sounds like they're falling short on primary goal #3 (from
      > http://wxqa.com/):
      >
      > 3) to provide feedback to the data contributors so that they have the
      > tools to check and improve their data quality.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic