      Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 5:13 AM
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Time....Its all we have

      The On Weather Update action fires whenever there is new data from the console. The On Update Seconds allows you to limit how often that event fires, it will fire no more often that the value you specify in seconds.

      There is currently no variable for projecting when the next weather update from the console will happen or when the next On Weather Update action will fire. One could make the assumption that the next web page update would be the next on Weather Update action firing but that would only be useful in that one particular case.

      --- In mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com, Don Lafferty wrote:

      > Ok I understand what you want but I don't
      know of any variable that you can
      > use. Need to wait for Heath or John to
      chime in.

      Randazzo wrote:

      > > **

      Hi again Don...I decided to put up a jpg image of what I am speaking
      href="http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/wx_help.html">http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/wx_help.html

      > > Tony

      href="mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com
      > > *Subject:* Re: [wuhu_software_group] Time....Its all we have
      > >

      > > I'm still not quite sure what you're
      doing Tony. I think you want the
      > > page to tell you when the next
      update will be based on the last one. I
      > > don't see anything in the
      WUHU variables that would tell you the next
      > > update but you can get
      the current time and using a little javascript your
      > > page could look
      at that time and calculate when the next update should be
      > > based on
      your cycle time.

      at 2:33 PM, Tony Randazzo wrote:

      > >> **
      > >>
      > >> Hi Don..that's for the suggestion...
      > >>
      > >> Sorry if it came across that I am attempting to get
      the information out
      > >> right....I in fact am, trying to teach
      myself.
      > >> I am just having a problem finding where the variables
      would be for that
      > >> particular "action"

      also,
      > >> Am I on the right path