21686Re: CWOP Lat and Long Not Accepted

  • Ken
    Feb 1 4:55 AM
      This subject comes up every so often and shouldn't have to. I recall my encounter with CWOP.

      The thing is there are ways to handle the location data being input that range from klunky to elegant. My conversation with the sysop resulted in basically his saying, "My way or the highway, buster." and I chose the highway.

      It is stupid to alienate people helping your site from the their first encounter. It is done by being contrary to every other site out there. How dumb is that?
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic