21684Re: Time....Its all we have

    Feb 1, 2013
      The On Weather Update action fires whenever there is new data from the console. The On Update Seconds allows you to limit how often that event fires, it will fire no more often that the value you specify in seconds.

      There is currently no variable for projecting when the next weather update from the console will happen or when the next On Weather Update action will fire. One could make the assumption that the next web page update would be the next on Weather Update action firing but that would only be useful in that one particular case.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Don Lafferty wrote:

      > Ok I understand what you want but I don't know of any variable that you can
      > use. Need to wait for Heath or John to chime in.
      >

      > On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Tony Randazzo wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Hi again Don...I decided to put up a jpg image of what I am speaking
      > > about.
      > > Its at http://www.kbaam.com/wuhu/wx_help.html
      > >
      > > Tony

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic