    Jan 31, 2013
      I'm still not quite sure what you're doing Tony.  I think you want the page to tell you when the next update will be based on the last one.  I don't see anything in the WUHU variables that would tell you the next update but you can get the current time and using a little javascript your page could look at that time and calculate when the next update should be based on your cycle time.

      Don
      On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 2:33 PM, Tony Randazzo <tony@...> wrote:

      Hi Don..that’s for the suggestion...

      Sorry if it came across that I am attempting to get the information out right....I in fact am, trying to teach myself.
      I am just having a problem finding where the variables would be for that particular “action”
      also,
      Am I on the right path
      Do I need to make up a new string

      That’s what I getting at Smile

      Tony

      Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 1:55 PM
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Time....Its all we have

      I would suggest Javascript.  There are a few programmers on here who could quickly give you the code to use.  I could do it with a bit of effort.  ;)

      Don

      On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Tony R <tony@...> wrote:

      So far, I have learned that in order to make given data appear on my website I need to use variables, such as %[time2]time_12hr_verbose%

      But what I have been looking for, and testing out, are strings to simply take the Seconds entered at:
      WUHU Operation/
      Alarms/Actions
      On Update Seconds
      and have it show the next update time, such as:
      Next Update will be at:
      So in other words if I have the OUS set to 600 seconds,and the current time is 11:32 (am or pm), I would like the Next Update will be at: 11:42 local time to appear.

      Here are the strings and syntax I have been testing, but not producing what I am hoping for:
      (note the a. b. c. is to show the string I used and the outcome I got)

      I put in:
      a.) %[time]next_actualisation%
      b.) %[time]start_date_string%
      c.) %[time2]time_hms%

      I get in return:
      a.) Next update: 3568552799
      b.) Next Update Will Be At: Tue Jan 29 18:00:55 2013
      c.) Next Update Will Be At: 11:43:48

      Now what I am really liking is the C outcome, but how do I get it to add the seconds from the entry at On Update Seconds to show the following:
      Next Update will Be at 11:53

      Wordy I know..sorry,

      Tony

      PS the auto refresh trick is working as well...I have kept that sting handy, so thanks :)