21671Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Suggestions

  • Don Lafferty
    Jan 29, 2013
      These examples should help.

      %[AllTime Extremes]Outdoor Temperature High%
      %[AllTime Extremes]Outdoor Temperature High DateTime%
      %[AllTime Extremes]Outdoor Relative Pressure Low%

      The other stuff is just like that but you need to make sure you've got it in your file.

      Don

      On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 5:47 AM, Larry Myers <hometownnerd@...> wrote:

      If you want to refresh the page after a certain number of seconds then you will want this <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="60"> placed right after your <head> tag. That is telling the browser window to refresh after 60 seconds, which you can make it as large as you would like, I use 900 seconds which refreshes the page after waiting 15 minutes.

      Hope that helps you,
      Larry

      On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 8:30 AM, Tony Randazzo <tony@...> wrote:

      My apologies...I do not have that on mine as I stated previously...my bad...still pretty cool Don
      Tony

      Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:05 AM
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Suggestions

      You probably need extended checked in your exports but they are in the curdat.lst that WUHU exports.  I'll check after work if nobody speaks up before then.

      Don

      On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:49 AM, wdepriest83 <wdepriest@...> wrote:

      I looked through the variables and couldn't find the all time records. How are you producing those?

      Thanks!