21656Re: WU Web page stopped updating

  • dick_kf5sa
    Jan 22, 2013
      Turns out it was only the PWS Sticker that wasn't working and it started working again a couple of hours later. The PWS Sticker is used on the WU page (right side), my personal Web site, and I have a desktop app that displays it also. It was empty in all places and on several computers - so must have been the server side. A Refresh would say Loading... then just blank data. Mystery of the week. At least it appears I didn't lose any history data.

      BTW. I developed the desktop app so I can immediately see when my WX Station USB data hangs up like it does about once a month from my WMR-100NA. But that wasn't the problem this time.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dick_kf5sa" wrote:

      > What's happening when my WU Web page and PWS sticker stop updating but the laptop is still uploading and getting success\n responses every 3 seconds? The Web pages and PWS stickers of other stations are still updating so it appears to be something with just my page - http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KTXGEORG25
      >
      > Anything I can do or is it a problem at the WU server end?

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic