21655Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WU Web page stopped updating

  • Chris Mattingly
    Jan 21, 2013
      It may have been removed from the active list of stations earlier because of temperature variation compared with nearby stations.  Looking at another close one (KTXGEORG31) its high temp today was only 65.8 while KTXGEORG25 had a high temp of 77.2.  I know WU has some logic in there to hide stations that are varying greatly with others in the area.  Hopefully one of the WU guys that happens to monitor this list may see the thread.  Or alternatively, you can contact them through the support link (help.wunderground.com, then click the Contact Support link on the right).

      On 1/21/2013 4:40 PM, marcelcanine wrote:

      A quick look thru your tsbular data for today shows updates every 5 minutes and I don't see any missing. SooooooIt looks to be working to me. Are you sure your browser is updating the page.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dick_kf5sa" wrote:

      > What's happening when my WU Web page and PWS sticker stop updating but the laptop is still uploading and getting success\n responses every 3 seconds? The Web pages and PWS stickers of other stations are still updating so it appears to be something with just my page - http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KTXGEORG25
      >
      > Anything I can do or is it a problem at the WU server end?

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic