      Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:45 AM
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Website Configuration...

      What type of station do you have?

      Note that the currdat.lst output by WUHU should not be the same file used as input from Heavyweather.

      Can you post a link to your website?

      --- In mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com, "Tony Randazzo" wrote:

      > Hi -
      > Here is the information in
      the General Settings tab:
      > HeavyWeather Currdat.LST Output File
      Configuration (INI Text File Output)
      > Write currdat.lst is
      checked

      To: mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Website Configuration...
      >

      > In the WUHU Setup, General Settings, make sure that
      the "Write Extended Data" check box is checked.

      href="mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 11:33 PM
      > Subject:
      [wuhu_software_group] Website Configuration...

      > Ok so so far my biggest problem was actually getting the information to
      FTP to my website..I am happy to say that Dan Lafferty, gave me some good info...buttttttt I am still having an issue.

      > That is the
      information that should be appearing on the webpage, is just showing the coding still.
      > Is there something special I should be doing with that coding?
      > If you wouldnt mind can you take a look at it (anyone) and maybe help
      me figure this out.

      > here is an example of what I am speaking
      of:

      > Updated: %[time2]time_12hr_verbose%
      >

      > what is actually showing up is:
      > Updated: