21630Re: [wuhu_software_group] Website Configuration...

  • Don Lafferty
    Jan 19, 2013
      It looks like your templates are not getting updated with the data from WUHU.  Can you post your action file again?  Make sure you remove your password at least before you post.  No need to show that to everyone.

      And what is on your action line in WUHU?  Also do you have your templates, html, and action files in 3 different folders?  You don't have to but it makes it easier to remember what's what.

      DON

      ;)

      On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Tony R <tony@...> wrote:

      Ok so so far my biggest problem was actually getting the information to FTP to my website..I am happy to say that Dan Lafferty, gave me some good info...buttttttt I am still having an issue.

      That is the information that should be appearing on the webpage, is just showing the coding still.
      Is there something special I should be doing with that coding?
      If you wouldnt mind can you take a look at it (anyone) and maybe help me figure this out.

      here is an example of what I am speaking of:

      Updated: %[time2]time_12hr_verbose%

      what is actually showing up is:
      Updated: %[time2]time_12hr_verbose%

      I dont get it..