21563Re: WUHU action/script file question

    Jan 4, 2013
      There is a way to process a script using something called time limiters. It is too early in the morning for to recall the details on the syntax so have a look at the online manual. If you have any questions let us know. I believe that is all that you would need with your existing setup.

      I would create a separate action file that is used with the time limiter since you are probably doing more than just processing a single template at the desired time.

      The only caveat with time limiters is that they work best with station types that are sure to receive a complete update each minute.